Team Leader Front Office with French/Spanish/ English
We are now looking for a Team Leader for the 1st Level Operations team. This job role is
responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance
activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and
performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Manage, lead and motivate a team of employees to consistently deliver departmental objectives;
- Support the development of line reports, including IPMs (individual performance management), assessment, development courses, on the job training and individual coaching;
- Manage and be responsible for business hours and shift teams that have responsibility for all incidents raised against the RAN or Transmission Network elements or services;
- Ensure that service/network incidents are effectively managed, resolved and communicated within SLA;
- Manage the teams headcount budget, actively seek creative and innovative solutions to issues which will maximize resources and deliver profitability margins in line with business cases.
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom);
- Fluent in English, French or Spanish;
- 3-5 years’ experience of technical support in telecommunications and/or team coordination;
- Experience in delivering results & meeting customer expectations;
- Applying expertise, technology;
- Leading and deciding skills;