Your responsibilities will include:
• Provide timely and comprehensive pre and post-sales technical support to customers, including product selection and configuration, product operation, measurement and application support
• Qualify, diagnose, trouble shoot and resolve customer’s measurement challenges. Accurately document resolution in CRM systems, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
• Provide highly qualified product, software and services leads to sales.
• Contribute technical article content
• Close cooperation with company’s product and software teams, to ensure timely management and resolution of technical cases.
• Bachelors, Master’s degree or University Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
• 1-3+ years of relevant experience as a test engineer, design engineer or application engineer
• Practical experience using Test & Measurement instrumentation such as function generators, power supplies, digital multimeters, data acquisition and oscilloscopes. Knowledge of network, sources and spectrum analyzers is an advantage.
• Self-motivated to investigate and learn Keysight products and the applications they are used in
• Clear written and verbal communications. Able to explain technical concepts clearly over the phone and email.
• Customer-first mindset with the passion to serve customers
• Be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
• Fluent French and English written and verbal communication skills are essential
• Basic programming skills applied in a T&M environment, using languages such as: C#, .NET, C++, VB, Python, LabView or VEE Pro