Technical Customer Project Manager
A networking and telecommunications company.
As a Technical Customer Project Manager, you will have the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
The role is customer facing, that means you’re interacting directly with the clients: emails, phone calls, in-person meetings and workshops.
- Proven track record of managing complex projects in IT or telco industry;
- Client facing experience;
- Experience with delivering software projects;
- Experience working in data center projects
- Knowledge of Linux, IP and virtualization concepts;
- Cyber security knowledge, aware of typical attack vectors;
- Certification in Project Management (PMP, Prince2) is preferable;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken, is a must;
- Driving improvements to our clients’ products and processes;
- A passion for abstract problem solving and analytical thinking;
- An open team player with an interest in continuous improvement and trying to find better ways of doing things.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.