To lead the high-level product designs, delivery and management of solutions to support demands from customers, from Local Markets and Partner Markets.
- Lead the creation of technical domain level/agile team design of products and solutions to meet the needs of customers, obtaining the optimum balance between compliance to requirements and delivery times/costs/quality, within a virtual team.
- Work with the Business teams to help in the definition of roadmaps and further development of these products
- Work closely with the Product Architect Authority and Technical Product Owners during the design phase to ensure the compliance of the solution against the customer requirements and consistency with wider technical landscape and technology strategy.
- Lead the selections of 3rd party suppliers, manage the interaction with them (technical requirements, compliance, roadmaps, performance management, etc.) and support Procurement Company (VPC) Team in commercial negotiations.
- Excellent end-2-end design solution co-ordination and virtual team management skills
- Experience of design, implementation and roll out of SaaS/IaaS/PaaS cloud solutions, ecommerce platforms, digital channels, mobile/fixed telecoms services, and mobile applications. Preferably gained in an international environment or global context
- Good communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, familiarity with structured and agile process development methods and tools
- Strong understanding of project management skills (methodologies and tools) proven by a successful track record of project delivery
- University degree in computer science /electrical / electronic / telecommunications
engineering or similar degree
- Good understanding of cloud computing and cloud orchestration technologies and concepts (AWS, Azure and GCP)
- Awareness of Industry bodies (TM Forum, W3C, 3GPP, GSMA,) and Industry standards (Open ID, SAML, OAuth)
- Strong understanding and appreciation of middleware technologies and concepts OR
- Strong understanding and appreciation of wider BSS, OSS and billing system requirements for Telecoms OR
- Strong API knowledge and experience in SSO technologies like Open ID, SAML, OAuth, etc.