Technical Product Manager/Architect – SAP BPC
Lead the Product Lifecycle in alignment with the product portfolio strategy and plan. Safeguard and govern the product, covering solution design, integrations and architecture in adherence to overarching principles and frameworks.
Global Technology Center within a Telecom Group owning all inhouse global products.
- Define product strategy, roadmap and optimize product TCO
- Prepare product decisions and initiate execution of product development
- Administer functional and non-functional requirements
- Safeguard the product design, integrations and architecture
- Document and maintain product information
- Actively govern, steer and follow-up IT Supplier teams to maintain operations stability
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly governance meeting with supplier teams and other IT teams to manage operations activities
- Drive requirements, teams, and projects in SAP BPC and BW related projects
- Manage full-cycle of projects under factory delivery model or project model for from planning and conception to requirements to testing, implementation and Go-Live/Support Phase
- Oversee and manage the IT supplier teams, who forms the primary delivery team for IT projects.
- Manage issues, risks, and stakeholder expectations for activities under your area.
- Maintain stakeholder engagements by interfacing teams across IT and Business.
- Ensure transparent status reporting from supplier and to our stakeholders
- Plan and secure appropriate skilled talents from IT Suppliers
- Drive Innovation in the Finance portfolio either individually or along with different stakeholders
- Progress review with stakeholders
- 5+ yrs of legal consolidation (technical + functional) experience in SAP BPC 10.1 NW – Standard.
- Knowledge on SAP EPM client, Analysis for Office, BEx queries and SAP BW.
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge on Disclosure Management and Oracle EPM cloud will be an added advantage.