Technical Product Manager/Architect – SAP FICO, TCO
Safeguard the product design, integrations and architecture. You will lead the Product Lifecycle in alignment with the product portfolio strategy and plan.
Global Technology Center within a Telecom Group owning all inhouse global products.
- Safeguarding and govern the product Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) solution design, integrations and architecture in adherence to overarching principles and frameworks.
- Define product strategy, roadmap and optimize product TCO
- Prepare product decisions and initiate execution of product development
- Administer functional and non-functional requirements
- Document and maintain product information
- Actively govern, steer and follow-up IT Supplier teams to maintain operations stability
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly governance meeting with supplier teams and other IT teams to manage
- Drive requirements, teams, and projects in SAP FICO and S4HANA related projects
- Manage full-cycle of projects under factory delivery model or project model for from planning and conception to requirements to testing, implementation and Go-Live/Support Phase
- Oversee and manage the IT supplier teams, who forms the primary delivery team for IT projects.
- Manage issues, risks, and stakeholder expectations for activities under your area.
- Maintain stakeholder engagements by interfacing teams across IT and Business.
- Ensure transparent status reporting from supplier and to our stakeholders
- Plan and secure appropriate skilled talents from IT Suppliers
- Drive Innovation in the Finance portfolio either individually or along with different stakeholders
- Progress review with stakeholders
- 5+ yrs Experience in SAP FI and CO modules. Also, experienced in S4HANA (Simple Finance) Implementation.
- Experience in General Ledger, Account Payable, Account Receivables, Bank accounting, Revenue and Cost
controlling, Asset accounting
- Have been involved in at least One SAP End to End FICO Implementation.
- Knowledge of SAP FI/CO configurations based on business requirements.
- Excellent communication and team management skills. Need to be flexible while working on implementation project. Financial Accounting – Company code, Business area, Document control,
- Fiscal year maintenance. Field status Group, Finalization of Chart of Accounts, foreign currency, Tolerance groups for GL,
- GL Master, Park document, Hold document Recurring entries.
- Accounts Payable – Vendor master data configuration, Tolerance group, Automatic Payment Program, Invoice, Credit memo, Check management, Down payment, Integration with MM module.
- Accounts Receivable – Customer master data configuration, Terms of payment, Open item management, Dunning, Invoice,
- Asset Accounting – Asset master data, Organization structure, Chart of Depreciation, Depreciation area and key, linking with GL Valuation Methods, Depreciation key, Depreciation Run, asset acquisition, write-off, Information system.
- Gap Analysis-finding the gap between As-Is and To-Be processes.
- Configure Global settings and Enterprise structure settings.
- Configure G/L, A/P, A/R, Asset Accounting.