Technical Product Manager/Architect – SAP MDG
Lead the Product Lifecycle in alignment with the product portfolio strategy and plan. Safeguard and govern the product, covering solution design, integrations and architecture in adherence to overarching principles and frameworks.
Global Technology Center within a Telecom Group owning all inhouse global products.
- Define product strategy, roadmap and optimize product TCO
- Prepare product decisions and initiate execution of product development
- Administer functional and non-functional requirements
- Safeguard the product design, integrations and architecture
- Document and maintain product information
- Actively govern, steer and follow-up IT Supplier teams to maintain operations stability
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly governance meeting with supplier teams and other IT teams to manage operations activities
- Drive requirements, teams, and projects in SAP MDG related projects
- Manage full-cycle of projects under factory delivery model or project model for from planning and conception to requirements to testing, implementation and Go-Live/Support Phase
- Oversee and manage the IT supplier teams, who forms the primary delivery team for IT projects.
- Manage issues, risks, and stakeholder expectations for activities under your area.
- Maintain stakeholder engagements by interfacing teams across IT and Business.
- Ensure transparent status reporting from supplier and to our stakeholders
- Plan and secure appropriate skilled talents from IT Suppliers
- Drive Innovation in the Finance portfolio either individually or along with different stakeholders
- Progress review with stakeholders
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in SAP MDG
- At least 1 full cycle implementation experience on SAP MDG
- Designed or developed a Master Data Governance solution for Material, Customer, Supplier or Finance Master data.
- Designed a Data Governance Workflow on a SAP MDG environment
- Set up the following configurations on SAP MDG for any data object
Experience or knowledge also covering:
- Data Models
- UI Models
- Data quality and search settings
- Change Request types
- Workflow tasks
- BRF or rule based workflows
- Data replication set up
- Aware of the possible enhancements on an SAP MDG system via ABAP development
- Familiar with the MDG Hub and Co-deploy architectures
- Aware on the integration of SAP MDG to other data management tools
- Knowledge of SAP S4HANA is a plus