Technical Support Engineer – Security
This is a chance to join a leading provider in IP network testing, security and visibility
systems and successful applicants will have the opportunity to further develop their
networking skills in the area of monitoring visibility products.
A network security company.
- Provide expert level telephone and email support to customers;
- Assist customers with operation and configuration of hardware and software, with
an emphasis on L4-7 and security;
- Accurately log, track and maintain customer service requests;
- Achieve customer satisfaction and support metric goals;
- Effectively work and communicate with worldwide support and engineering team.
- BS or MS in Computer/Electrical Engineering with focus on Internet/Networking (or
CCNP). Extensive IP networking background.
- 2+ years experience with support for L2-7 protocols;
- Hands on experience on testing different layer 2-7 technologies ranging from subscriber access, to routing, load balancing, firewalls, security and general IP forwarding in IPv4 and IPv6 networks;
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal);
- Highly organized and detail oriented;
- Ability to coordinate with teams in other locations (mostly US);
- Self-sufficient self-starter who can work with little or no direction.
Nice to have:
- Security knowledge;
- CCNA Security or any other Security certification;
- Expertise in Internet Security technologies – IPSec/L2TP/PPP;
- Scripting (Python or any other language);
- Experience on configuration of firewalls, ACL’s, access and tunneling protocols on Cisco, Juniper and other vendor’s routers;
- Unix\Linux experience.
- Highly attractive financial and benefit package, according with individual experience and performance;
- Career development opportunity in a multinational company;
- The opportunity to work with high-level technologies.