Test Architect for Real Time Drivers
- Create and maintain test infrastructure architecture for different parts of the product (different drivers).
- Planning, designing and implementing new test solutions, considering customers’ requirements performance improvement and optimization of their products.
- Improve the Test Infrastructure, test methodology and Continuous Integration system.
- Develop solutions for demonstration of software and hardware features and for the validation of the software products.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Programming experience (ANSI C)
- General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
- Test Automation Frameworks
- Knowledge of Testing Types and Methodology
- Experience with GIT and Change Control tools
- Knowledge of CI & CD
- English language (spoken and written). Romanian language knowledge is also needed.
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- Automotive and general-purpose communication protocols
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR standard.
- ARM architecture
- Makefiles, scripting languages
- Jenkins experience