Test Designer – Coordinator
Responsible to ensure that Enterprise Product and Services meets the business requirements and the agreed quality standards by delivering appropriate and efficient testing services, by identifying defects during execution cycle as soon as possible and by minimizing risks for launch.
Technology center of a multinational telecom company.
On the assigned project/s, coordinates the entire testing process, from designing test strategy, resources needed, test plan, including team members, until launching to production and for further changes/releases.
- Reduces time to market through quick, precise manual and automated testing that is continuously enhanced and innovated.
- Submits precise information on important topics that allows key stakeholders to take decisions based on the presented risks.
- Searches, analyzes and validates pro-actively the tests/programs that have failed and their defect fixes, provides and records detailed information that would solve efficiently the defects.
- Collaborates with QA Team Manager and Testing Team Leader to identify risks/key issues that affect quality, using QA team’s framework, and working with project team in order to mitigate them.
- Leads or supports tasks needed to understand and improve inefficient testing, along with product performance monitoring in production of the features tested by the team.
- Depending on the need, supports vendor evaluation including RFI (request for information) and response analysis.
- Previous experience in an environment that requires understanding of complex technologies.
- Previous experience in coordination of QA process, or people, on at least one project.
- Experience with creating/Designing Test Plan, Scenarios and reporting. preferably also Test Strategy.
- Test Management tools (e.g. Jira, TFS, HP ALM, etc)
- Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies.
- Solid decision making skills having the ability to balance and resolve conflicts of interest.
- Determination and flexibility in alternating tasks and projects.
- Capacity to working beyond the multi-functional and cultural limits in order to deliver services and changes
- Excellent communication skills – especially in understanding requirements.
Nice to have:
- ISTQB Certifications
- Automation testing
- Network Testing