• Reduces time to market through quick, precise manual and automated testing that is continuously enhanced and innovated.
• Submits precise information on important topics that allows key stakeholders to take decisions based on the presented risks.
• Searches, analyzes and validates pro-actively the tests/programs that have failed and their defect fixes,
provides and records detailed information that would solve efficiently the defects.
• Collaborates with QA Team Manager and Testing Team Leader to identify risks/key issues that affect quality, using QA team’s framework, and working with project team in order to mitigate them.
• Leads or supports tasks needed to understand and improve inefficient testing, along with product performance monitoring in production of the features tested by the team.
• Depending on the need, supports vendor evaluation including RFI (request for information) and response analysis.
Has worked in an environment that requires understanding of complex technologies.
Solid decision making skills having the ability to balance and resolve conflicts of interest.
Excellent communication skills – especially in understanding requirements.
Proven knowledge in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
English (minimum level required – B2)
Experience in the following software technologies:
Automated testing using different frameworks and programming languages.
IIS, SQL(last two versions), ORACLE(last two versions), design of relational databases;
GIT, SVN si TFS;
Jenkins and similar applications
TCP/IP, SSL, OOA/OOD, XML, XSD, ASP.NET, FLEX, JAVA, HTML5
HP ALM, JIRA, TFS or other test management applications;
Web Services REST, SOAP – manual and automated testing;
Test Environment Management
SQL query and basic knowledge of data management techniques
University studies in the following areas: informatics, electronics / electrical engineering / technology information
Network testing experience
Requirements understanding (use cases, functional specifications, user interface specifications, etc.) and object oriented analysis.
Strong testing cycle knowledge from the early design phase until the operation phase and relative models.