world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications
Both technical competency and attitude are important in our team, and you are expected to collaborate with local and global team members, to demonstrate independence in solving problems and agility in switching projects as per customer priorities, to be motivated by delivering results, to be assertive in supporting your technical design opinions, and to be open on the challenges towards achieving the expected results.
Your experience in the following areas is important to ensure your successful contribution and career development:
• Strong experience with Python scripting
• Management of DevOps infrastructure based on Jenkins or Bamboo
• Knowledge of testing types and methodology
• Test automation frameworks
• Programming practice of embedded systems (C, scripting) gained in development of products and/or associated testing infrastructure
• Experience with source control (GIT) and change control tools.
• Good command of English (speaking & writing)
The following skills are considered a plus:
• Knowledge of specific automotive applications
• Experience debugging hardware and low-level software (device drivers, real-time OS etc.)
• Knowledge of Linux networking stacks and drivers