Bring company’s usage to the state of the art (practices & tools) of the developer/tester community:
• Keep informed of the evolution of practices;
• Evaluate and coach project teams toward excellence and up to date practices;
• Drive changes to facilitate reuse between teams (for instance between product development and Solution customization).
Put under control the various tools used for software testing by all R&D teams (Global & BU);
• Focus on few key ones periodically reevaluated for their interest versus cost;
• Improve cost usage with size effect.
Coordinate and consolidate with:
• Software Security team to avoid redundancy and enforce their effort;
• Core locations of the R&D and BU center management;
• Central purchasing to minimize cost.
• Experience in system software development with a strong interest for testing (ideally ISTQB certified);
• Experience in technical environment: Windows, Linux, Java, Python, Virtualization, Docker, Jira, Confluence, or any other similar technologies;
• Knowledge in IT/SW Development Project Management and continuous improvement;
• Interest in international and multicultural environment.