TTE Engineer & Delivery Unit Engineer
- Analyze and define specific technical requirements, design, test, implement and integrate new HW & SW for Transmission & Transport systems;
- Coordinate projects and ensure timely delivery of Leased Lines, Dark Fiber, xWDM and Microwave Transmission solutions for the backhaul & aggregation network infrastructure;
- Define software/hardware requirements for transmission backhaul systems (DWDM/SDH/PDH, IP routers & switches);
- Prepare HLD/LLDs documents for network infrastructure expansions, integrate new platforms conform with engineering guidelines;
- Testing & acceptance of new software;
- Perform capacity planning, dimensioning and design for backhaul Transmission & Transport systems;
- Coordinate and deal with suppliers and partners for in-time and in-budget project delivery.
- Good knowledge of transmission technologies, especially Leased Lines, Dark Fiber, xWDM and Microwave;
- Knowledge of certain Transmission & Transport architectures and protocols;
- Good understanding of design, development, testing, implementation, performance optimization and troubleshooting;
- Ability to work within virtual teams and interface with multi-national multi-cultural teams.