UI – Lead Architect – (Micro Front-end Platform)
As Lead UI Architect you will partner with other architects and technology decision-makers to guide the overall direction of the user interfaces for company's products and evolve the micro frontend UI platform.
R&D Centre of a multinational company, focused on innovating monitoring and optimization solutions for infrastructure and networking.
- Responsible for the architecture of the UI platform.
- Ensure the design entire technical architecture of the UI portal framework along with pluggable modules, including API interfaces using a micro front-end architecture.
- Responsible to prepare the technical design of all components of the solution
- Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the UI platform.
- Provide suggestions beyond the current area of responsibility for improvement in Development or Testing practices to lead to increased performance of the application
- Work closely with customers, application architects, product management, graphic designers plus usability experts to present a compelling user experience.
- 7+ years’ experience in the design, development and use of component-based UI architectures
- Demonstrated experience in harmonizing multiple products under a single design/platform paradigm
- History of working with stakeholders to define, design solutions and to create a plan
- The ability to deliver high-performance, customer-focused features
- A solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, including CI/CD tool and process knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A passion for creating, reusing and maintaining well-structured and architected solutions
- A strong understanding of approaches and techniques to optimize web performance
Nice to have:
- Experience with virtualization and cloud technologies (e.g., containers, VMs, Kubernetes, Openstack, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience integrating with container-based microservices on the backend, in a Kubernetes environment.
- Experience with RESTful API creation and consumption.
- Experience with micro frontend implementations.
Work with a small team of UI developers to evolve the micro frontend UI platform. You’ll also work with the individual product teams to advise on those teams’ adoption of the platform. To be successful, you’ll work directly with the end customers (typically remotely) to ensure that the solutions meet customer needs.