As Linux Engineer you will be responsible for administrating complex systems and platforms that contribute to evolution of Connected Vehicle, Autonomous Vehicle.
You will be exposed to a complex architecture running on multiple continents, working with a global team where we promote innovation and encourage people to come up with new ideas and transform them in the future of our solution.
- Work as part of an agile development team, participating in all aspects of the development process and product lifecycle;
- Unix/Linux administration;
- Deploying applications;
- OS administration knowledge: UNIX (Sun Solaris), Linux, Windows;
- Networking basic knowledge; E.g. TCP/IP, REST protocols. Experience in management of interconnection issues, communication, configuration;
- Scripting and automation experience is also considered a plus;
- Experience in cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services) is considered a plus;
- Fluent English;