Connected Vehicles Unix/Linux Engineer
As Linux Engineer you will be responsible for administrating and evolving complex systems and platforms that contribute to evolution of their Connected Vehicle domain. Ecosystems to be considered are: Connected Vehicles Cloud, Universal Connectivity for Automotive, Fleet Vehicles.
Responsibilities start from Unix/Linux administration, applications deployment and move towards scripting, cloud orchestration and automation tools.
You will be exposed to a complex architecture running on multiple continents, working with a global team where we promote innovation and encourage people to come up with new ideas and transform them in the future of our solution.
One of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers.
- Work as part of an Agile development team, participating in all aspects of the development process and product lifecycle
- Unix/Linux administration
- Enterprise applications deployment
- Scripting and automation
- Cloud Technologies administration ( AWS )
- OS administration knowledge: UNIX / Linux
- Scripting and automation experience is also considered a plus
- Networking basic knowledge; E.g. TCP/IP, REST protocols. Experience in management of interconnection issues, communication, configuration.
- Experience in cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services) is considered a plus
- Fluent English.