Be part of a major transformation into Digitisation and promoting omni-channel experiences for end users.
We are currently looking for a Senior User Experience Specialist, with background in complex B2C solutions, to be part of a team of 7 UX/UI Experts and Service Designers.
The employer is a major Telecom company, planning to take the lead into the telecom services digitisation.
- Conduct modern studies and qualitative research in order to understand user’s needs and behaviour, from our clients database.
- Work with Analists, Service Designers, web analyses, user behaviour studies, in order to develop ideas and hypotheses, which you will later test and experiment with.
- Develop and conduct training and/or brainstorming sessions, design sprints, with our commercial (performance analytics), and operational teams, in order to better understand our Digital journeys, within an omni-channel approach.
- Develop/design web journeys, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes which you will continue to improve for better UI, User Experience, and interfaces with other applications.
- Relevant UX Designer/ Researcher experience. Preferably, at least 3-5 years.
- Work experience in cross functional teams, along with other designers, researchers and developers.
- Master at least some tools like: Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision, Photoshop, Adobe Ilustrator;
- Experienced with Web Analytics tools like: Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics (Omniture).
- Work experience with multiple stakeholders on the same project.
Nice to have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially when explaining designs
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in web design, interaction design, human-computer interaction or related field, or equivalent experience
- Relevant certifications in UX research and/or design.