Website Front-end Developer
As part of the EMEA Digital Platforms Team, you’ll help build a first-class online journey that maximizes our brand/solutions presentation, improves customer experience, and supports our integrated marketing strategy.
One of the largest IT companies, with global presence, headquartered in the U.S.A.
– You’ll drive landing page creation and development, landing page updates, and content change requests from various stakeholders across the business.
– All work will be optimized for user experience, adhere to best practices, and maintain brand consistency.
Responsibilities will also include:
- SharePoint development
- UAT and quality control testing both pre- and post-publishing,
- Other digital platform-related tasks.
- Understanding of key web design principles and website development.
- Front-end user-experience knowledge
- Web-experiments knowledge (A/B testing, targeting, user journey scenarios)
- Basic proficiency in HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of website analytics and key onsite metrics that help measure page/site performance.
- English proficiency and good communication skills.
- Collaborative with a strong team spirit.
- Open to learning.
- Creative and flexible thinking that allows you to prioritize and problem solve.
- Tech savvy with interest in digital marketing and platforms.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of AEM, Content Management Systems and SharePoint is a plus.