Wireless Connectivity Software Engineer
We are looking for talented Software Engineers to join an enthusiastic and dynamic team of highly skilled engineers in Bucharest, in developing software protocols on Wireless ARM-Cortex M microcontrollers.
You will be working with protocols such as Bluetooth Low Energy, Bluetooth Mesh, Thread and ZigBee stacks and various application layers, following the latest standardization activities and setting the trends in the Internet of Things community.
Main responsibilities will be designing and integrating software modules and features, code, review, and document the modules/features, to meet the needs of high profile, Fortune 500 customers.
- University degree in Computer Science, Electronics or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong Embedded Firmware skills and experience
- Strong C programming skills
- Knowledge of Networking Protocols (IP, UDP, TCP) and Wireless Communications (BLE, Wi-Fi, ZigBee)
- Knowledge of software engineering processes and the full software development lifecycle
- English verbal and written communication skills
What makes the difference:
- Knowledge of microcontroller architectures and peripherals
- Knowledge of real-time systems and RTOS
- Basic ability to interpret mixed signal PCB schematics
- Knowledge of symmetric and asymmetric cryptography protocols