Wireless Layer-1 Senior Software Engineer
This project consists in software defined radio platforms that can accommodate a wide range of wireless or wireline protocol stacks.
We are looking for a senior engineer acting as a technical coordinator of our global Layer-1 team, having solid knowledge of Layer-1 paradigms, integration with higher layers, overall system testing and embedded software development on newest proprietary platforms.
- Coordinate Layer-1 Software execution to meet project deadlines
- Design and develop corresponding Layer-1 features on proprietary platforms.
- Represent Layer-1 team in meetings with peer teams, management, customers.
- Handle software release related aspects.
- Experience: More than 10 years in Wireless and Embedded Software
- Wireless expertise: Prior experience on working on Layer-1 Software for various wireless protocols (e.g. WCDMA, LTE, 5G NR, 802.11ac, 802.11ax etc.)
- Programming: C, DSP assembly would be a plus
- Embedded Heterogeneous Architectures, Vector DSP, Power Architecture
- Scripting experience – python, other
- Experience with tools – git, JIRA, Jenkins
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous testing processes and methodologies is a plus
- Understanding of test methodology, test cycle, process is a plus.