Yocto and DevOps Engineer
If you love playing with Linux Distros and have a passion for embedded environments, then this is for you. We are looking for engineers passionate to develop Yocto and send your changes upstream to the Yocto community.
You will create and maintain demos using Yocto infrastructure, you will learn a lot about Yocto, Linux environment, Linux System Administration, multimedia packages and you will work on multimedia application processors. You will also work with continuous integration environments covering build systems, packaging, verifications,…
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced DevOps engineers, upstream Yocto developers and be part of an enthusiastic software development team.
In your role you will
- Create new Yocto recipes for integrating new packages
- Create and maintain demos on platforms
- Support new versions of Yocto, Kernel, various packages
- Improve build environments and testing infrastructure
- Upstream Yocto changes
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is needed:
- Linux System Administration
- Scripting: Python, bash
- git workflow
The following skills would be a plus
- Linux kernel and OS architecture
- CI/CD (Jenkins, Bamboo, other)
- Yocto build systems
- Open Source Software
- Programming language: C / C++
- Computer architecture knowledge (Memory hierarchy, processors, GPUs, etc.).