1st Level Support Engineer in Telecommunications with Spanish
We are now looking for a 1st Level Operations with Spanish for the coordination, support and execution of 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities.
You Will Also:
• Constitute first point of contact for specific software and hardware solutions delivered to customers;
• Be responsible for opening trouble tickets, initiation of functional escalation of incidents and receiving orders requests from the customer, in various types of applications;
• Be responsible for alarm monitoring in IT/Telecom networks;
• Offer support to the field engineers during their actions (by phone and e-mail).
We are looking for 1st Level Support Engineers in Telecommunications for one of our clients in Bucharest.
- To be successful in the role you must have:- Understanding of telecommunication networks and network elements or be passionate about technology.
– knowledge of 2G, 3G and 4G – network architecture (nodes, interfaces, protocols used, basic call flow, SMS flow, data traffic)
– knowledge of PDH and SDH systems (E1, STM definition, framework STM-1)
– optical fiber – types, when is each one used.
– microwaves – frequency domain, advantages/disadvantages.
– signaling protocols (SS7, SIGTRAN) – SS7 protocol stack
– IP: OSI protocol stack, IP address classes, TCP/UDP
– Proficient in English and Spanish – written and spoken.
– Ability to react quickly, communicate and collaborate.
– Perseverance, interest in documenting and problem-solving, practical spirit, advising, helping, and developing others, tact, understanding, ambition, self-confidence.
– Analytical technical thinking.
– Availability to work in 24/7 shifts