Renewals Representative – Inside Sales
Multinational company developing equipment and services, mainly for areas like networking, Cloud, IoT, Security and virtualization.
- Generation of renewal quotes using Excel, Salesforce CRM and ERP systems 90 days prior to maintenance expiration
- Manage and maintain support contracts while maximizing service revenues through renewing, up- selling and reinstating maintenance support contracts
- Research and data analysis using multiple data sources to compile complex, itemized renewal schedules
- Contact and follow-up with customers and partners to ensure timely maintenance renewal and negotiate final close
- Assist customers with any product discrepancies in their install base and work with appropriate internal departments to make corrections as necessary
- Work with various departments to ensure policy compliance and timely maintenance renewal
- Prepare forecasts of maintenance renewal bookings within a 10% accuracy rate
- Remain knowledgeable of solutions, systems and processes to assist in selling maintenance renewals
- Min. 2-3 years industry related experience in renewal sales – prefferably networking, telecommunications, or software sales industries. Sales experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, ERP systems and CRM tools such as Salesforce and Oracle
- High level of Microsoft Excel knowledge – ability to do VLOOKUPs, Pivot tables etc
- Excellent Analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently
- Knowledge and ability to forecast maintenance bookings
- Establishes goals, monitors progress toward them, and ultimately achieves these goals
- Compelling and persuasive when engaged with individuals or teams inside and outside the company
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Highly driven individual with experience in a collaborative team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferable.
- English – advanced