Are you a C/C++ developer with excellent cross platform (Linux and Windows user space)
If yes, we would like to present you one of our most interesting projects.
- First, you will work with the latest company products and technologies;
- You will be a part of young and passionate team with strong senior software engineers and will participate in the analysis, design, development and maintenance of C/C++ cross platform software components;
- Interact with project management, leads, testers and other developers in order to understand the features, planning the schedule, designing and implementing the solutions, optimizing, and performing development testing and bug-fixing in order to deliver high quality releases on time.
● Good knowledge of C/C++ programming languages;
● Good knowledge of Linux user space programming;
● Good knowledge of multithreading programming;
● Good knowledge of cross platform programming best practices;
● Good OOP knowledge;
● Good algorithms/data structures knowledge;
● Ability to quickly learn and grasp new technologies;
● Desire and ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment;
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
● Prove to be performance driven and having a proactive attitude.
- C#, Java knowledge is a plus;
- STL and Boost 3 rd party libraries knowledge is a plus;
- Scripting knowledge is a plus (python, tcl);
- Windows programming knowledge is a plus;
- Knowledge of Linux containers / Kubernetes is a plus;