Development in AWS, serverless.
Focused on developing the backed of a device lifecycle management, in Python. The project is being started from scratch (past the POC stage) and will be at the core or a complex custom ERP/logistics platform.
– The software engineer is proficient in and backend coding (front-end knowledge is considered a plus). His primary responsibilities include developing servers and databases for website functionality.
– The role requires collaboration with the programmer and project managers to understand the functional and technical specifications, which will be further used to transform application prototypes into high quality software products
- Develop well-structured & well documented code following company standards.
- Document enhancements made and system changes.
- Plan and schedule deployment deliverables, goals and milestones.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Provide technical solutions to complex programming problems
– 3+ years’ experience and in-depth knowledge of developing web applications:
- Experience in AWS cloud development, Serverless architecture;
- Proficiency with SQL and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB is preffered);
- Experience using and developing new APIs;
- Solid understanding of REST API;
- Enhanced knowledge of the software lifecycle (development, build, test, integration etc.);
– 3+ years of developing web applications with desktop and mobile devices support:
- Strong interest & skills in software development for internet, mobile and/or communications technology;
- Excellent OOP skills;
- Experience working with GIT;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology;
– Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (both written and spoken).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Amazon’s API Gateway
- Experience with ES6 code in a clean, readable, and maintainable way;
- CSS in a modern, modular fashion (SCSS, BEM);
- Master / Degree level qualification in related discipline;