Customer Success Executive
The role of the Customer Success Executive is to support the account management team within a portfolio of key accounts, operationally for the Enterprise Accounts and operationally and commercially for the SME accounts, by ensuring the implementation and most efficient use of our technology, product, and services. The goal is to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through delivering excellent customer service.
- Supports day to day account management tasks for all hotel and car suppliers
- Acts on recurring gaps in customer needs, matches those needs to our solutions that enhance company’s value proposition and revenue growth and/or works with Product to find solutions
- Supports the day to day tasks connected to THOR Program, including billing, agency onboarding and RFP processing.
- Builds strong collaborative internal relationships with peers and leaders to gain consensus and support from throughout the company
- Ensures consistency is applied to processes globally
- Passionate about sharing best practice across hotel team and leading team wide strategic imperatives
- Works across company’s Partners, and beyond, to ensure best practiced shared/adopted – seek consistency
- Leads and coordinates project activities across multiple internal business groups for Account Managers
- Plays a key role maintaining a consistent approach for the development of the hotel and car business.
- Shares understanding of industry trends and technical developments that impact target markets.
- Two years’ experience and proven track record in an account management role
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal and ability to explain complex situations or solutions competently and confidently
- Demonstrable presentation skills
- Proven sales/negotiation skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and assign priority according to company guidelines
- Must be self-motivated, a proactive team player and willing to accept change and embrace new ideas with a focus on contributing to the overall success of the customer, team, and the company
- Numerate and commercially aware with the ability to organize, analyse details, prioritise, and present information in an easy to understand manner
- Must be flexible and dependable, willing to work as part of a team and pick up additional responsibility from colleagues when necessary as well as willing to work, from time to time and as required for success, in non-standard hours to reflect different time zones of the hotel content providers