DevOps and Python Engineer
Our team is the main provider for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and Deployment solutions for the Automotive Software development teams.
- You will be responsible with the automation of the software activities that support various projects.
- You will be part of a very dynamic team that is focused on implementing optimized solutions, growing team knowledge and providing best results.
- You will be part of the Product Engineering teams that follows Agile development practices.
- You will be collaborating and supporting various global software project teams.
- Develop, maintain and improve Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment Frameworks that support the building, static analysis, testing, quality documentation generation and packages publishing.
- Contribute to the architecture of the Python based frameworks to support multiple software products.
- Support the Software Development Teams with fixes and features for the Continuous Integration Frameworks.
- Manage licensing and deployment of the software products.
- Develop expertise and knowledge in writing automation scripts and using tools for automating build and release processes.
- Investigate new solutions for automating new development flows and optimizing current ones (Docker, microservices, etc).
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 1-2 years hands-on Python development experience.
- 1-2 years hands-on experience with programming languages (C, C++) – optional
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Team spirit, able to cooperate and work under pressure
- Good level of English read/write/speak
- (Considered a plus) Knowledge of NSIS
- (Considered a plus) Previous experience in development of automated build/test software
- (Considered a plus) Hands on experience with CI/CD frameworks (Jenkins, Bamboo)