Provide and operate IT infrastructure services for various Database technologies and infrastructure. Constantly
optimize our infrastructure and deliver cost efficient services of high quality.
Working for international customers in cross-cultural teams is substantial in infrastructure services.
- Service Requests & Change Management: Prepare, implement and document changes, Evaluate the need for new releases and patches, Install new releases and patches, Analyze customer’s requirements and configure the infrastructure accordingly, Plan and coordinate upgrades of infrastructure components; Create roadmap for infrastructure components
- Project Support & Service Delivery: Implement new infrastructure in a complex environment, Perform operational acceptance of new infrastructure components, Design new infrastructure components, Create implementations plans
- Incident & Problem Management: Responsible for fulfillment of SLA parameters, Ensure service continuity,Perform trouble shooting, Perform problem analysis, Evaluate security patches and bug fixes, Apply security patches and bug fixes, Create and document operational standards
- High standard read/write capabilities in English
- Strong understanding of ITIL, Excellent understanding of IT-Service Management
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the Database administration.
- MongoDB and NOSQL DB experience
- Exadata Experience
- Cloud Database Experience