Fixed Core 2nd Line Operations Specialist – German
2nd Line Operations of Fixed Voice Platforms in a multi-vendor environment. Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Fixed Voice networks.
In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of the alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform Voice/VoIP configuration, software roll-out and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
- In case of incident, assure troubleshooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of Fixed Voice network
- Analyse customer complaints e.g. for VoIP, Cable, ISDN, Carrier Interconnect
- Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network.
- Assure planned work activities, network roll out, software upgrades and parameter changes in Fixed Voice network ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities
- Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network
- Very good knowledge of networking principles – Fixed PSTN, SBC, ISSW (ITALTEL) MGW, CRE, IMS CSCF, Brooker
- Deep knowledge in the analysis of telecommunication protocols (SIP, H.248, SS7, ISDN, etc.)
- Very good knowledge in vendor architectures of Huawei SBC, Oracle CSCF, Oracle and Nokia virtual SBC, Italtel ISSW
- Analyse and interpret traces (Wireshark traces, network element traces, logs);
- Team working oriented
- English (spoken and written)
- German (spoken and written)
- Scripting knowledge (Python) desirable
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- University degree: faculty of Electronics , Telecommunications and Information Technology
- 1-3 years of experience in Fixed Network Operations and Maintenance activities
- ISDN/ SIP/GSM/UMTS/LTE and mobile data knowledge