Functional Safety Engineer – Intelligent Motor Control
As a Functional Safety Engineer you will be part of the product development team ensuring first class functional safety features in our automotive body power applications (e.g. used in electric steering, electronic brake system and others). Together with the team you will develop high-value products and services to support and shape automotive future trends.
Multinational Semiconductors company.
- Conduct safety analysis with the support of the system architect and the design team.
- Monitor the progress of safety related activities and trigger updates based on design changes during product lifecycle.
- Prepare justifications needed during hardware / software safety analysis and for demonstration of process compliance.
- Identify areas of improvement and initiate corrective actions.
- Support during functional safety audits and assessment.
- 2+ years experience in semiconductors and/or in functional safety (e.g. ISO 26262, IEC 61508 and other relevant safety standards).
- Good knowledge in semiconductor development.
- Knowledge/Experience in safety analysis methods (e.g. FMEA, FMEDA, FTA, DFA) is a plus.
- Structured and methodical working style.
- Good communication and moderation skills.
- Fluent communication in English (written and verbal).
- A full university degree (Master or PhD) in Electronic Engineering or equivalent field.