Integration Engineer – vEPC
Multinational telecom company.
- Work in Greenfield and Swap projects for telecom operators in Europe.
- Cover different areas including virtual Core Network Deployments and adjacent Cloud Deployment;
- Start from solution design, continuing with integration, testing, and finishing with acceptance;
- Explore new technology/technical areas and grow within a team who shares knowledge and enables competence build;
- Involvement in HLD and deployment, depending on the project and experience.
- Work closely with R&D, global team and the client;
- Bring your recommendations to the table when it comes to new implementations;
- Analyze the delivery towards the client.
- Experience with Packet Core in support/operations, LLD and/or integrations;
- Relevant experience with EPC virtualized environment, including applications such as: EPG, MME, PCRF, WMG;
- Experience with LTE and/or 5G networks;
- Professional level of English;
Any of the following would represent an advantage:
- Cloud architecture knowledge – OpenStack and products like Ericsson’s HDS/CEE ;
- NFV and SDN knowledge.
- UDM understanding: HSS, CUDB or similar databases.
- This role can cover occasional travel in Europe.
- Depending on the project, some deployments can be done over night (not frequently).
- This role does not cover on call.