IoT DevOps Data Warehouse Engineer
The availability of critical IoT services, as well as offering a swift and reliable resolution to ongoing incidents will be your primary accountability. You will be supporting the IoT DWH (Data Warehouse) platform and you will also get actively involved throughout all the application’s lifecycle phases, including development, testing, integration and deployment. Finally, you should expect to play an important role in future planning and features delivery.
- To proactively detect and resolve possible service affecting application issues.
- To manage and resolve a high proportion of incidents without vendor intervention.
- To provide input for planning, assessment, implementation, rollout and preparation of change requests.
- To make use of CI/CD pipelines and source control systems for easy deployments and updates.
- To identify automation opportunities and implement maintainable solutions to address them.
- To assist in building reliable knowledge and skills throughout the team.
- To be actively involved in the project decision making and agree upon measurable and realistic timelines for deliverable tasks.
- Experience in a multinational environment
- English proficiency, both written and spoken (C1-C2)
- Good understanding of ITIL, DevOps & Agile methodologies
- A minimum of 2 years technical experience working with: DWH, Oracle DB, SQL (i.e. draft, analyze, and debug SQL queries), CI/CD Pipeline with Jenkins, Git
- Solid understanding of programming/scripting with any of the following languages: Bash, Perl, Java, Python
- Solid understanding of Unix OS, Linux
- Familiarity with streaming platforms, such as Apache Kafka.