Global leader in Biometrics and Augmented Identity for the mobility space.
They ensure privacy and trust as well as guarantee secure, authenticated and verifiable transactions for international clients from Financial, Telecom, Identity, Public Security and IoT sectors.
- Improve IT Service Management framework, and processes, including incident Mgt, Service Request Mgt, Problem Mgt, Change Mgt and Asset Management & CMDB;
- ITSM Service Catalog maintenance, completeness, accuracy and optimization (Publish Catalog content, use instructions, and changes);
- Identify opportunities and lead initiatives that focus on improving end users service performance (application of lean approach);
- IT Run Service Performance Management: Design, measurement, tracking and reporting KPIs, SLAs, Monitor performance trends and team best practices;
- Track end user & customer satisfaction (surveys);
- Conduct service quality audits (process, tools, governance);
- Analyze and identify opportunities for IT cost savings, enhanced financial controls, process efficiencies, and analytics to demonstrate performance and cost savings;
- Initiating corrective actions.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in IT operations and / or customer or application support;
- Proven experience in creating and documenting processes related to Service Management;
- Knowledge and experience in developing reports and dashboards;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral (French would be a plus);
- Ability to multitask and deal with changing priorities;
- Demonstrated ability in leading and interacting with teams in separate geographic locations;
- Expert level proficiency in using MS Office product especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- ITIL / IT best practices;
- Good analytical ability.