As a project manager inside our team that develops Security and Operating Systems solutions for Automotive Processors (AP), you will be responsible for delivering the assigned projects as per agreed scope, quality and cost. Our team develops solutions combining Linux and other open source or proprietary OSes with domain specific firmware, drivers, stacks, and middleware to deliver products that are the platform basis for customer applications in the area of Connectivity and Security, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, Vehicle Dynamics, and General-Purpose Integrated Solutions.
As part of your activities, you will lead the projects assigned through all the stages defined in our Automotive SPICE compliant software development process, will identify risks and develop mitigation strategies, will ensure the information flow inside the team, with internal stakeholders and with customers, will monitor progress, will report status, and will propose corrective actions, will provide visibility at different management levels into project related aspects, will stimulate the team to focus on achieving the project goals, and will organize celebrations at project successful deliveries.
Your experience in the following areas is important to ensure your successful contribution and career development:
• Project management of embedded software products, especially in the automotive field
• Complete software development lifecycle, from requirements to maintenance
• Applying standard project management methodologies and blending them with Agile-based
• Identification and mitigation of risks and issues
• Project status tracking and communication
• Achieving results in a multi-cultural environment
• Excellent English communication skills (speaking & writing)
The following skills are considered a plus:
• Technical background in embedded systems
• Technical background in operating systems, like Linux, QNX, or RTOS (AUTOSAR OS,
• Technical background in security software products