Agile Project Manager – IT/ Software Projects
As a project manager inside our team that develops Continuous Integration Frameworks, Release tools and support software development teams with Release Packaging activities for Automotive Processors (AP), you will be responsible for coordinating the interfaces between Product Engineering Team (global team mainly based in Bucharest, St. Petersburg, Hanoi) and external stakeholders for collecting request and align for tools releases.
- Ensure the information flow inside the team, with internal stakeholders and external teams (Web and IT teams)
- Work together with the local Team Manager and Technical Leads in order to align priorities.
- Ensure communication with external teams where there are dependencies for tools development.
- Assign tasks, monitor backlog and progress.
- Take part in Scrum meetings and sprint planning.
- Report status, and propose corrective actions, and improvements in the current way of working
- Identification and mitigation of risks and issues
- Agile project management of software/ IT projects
- Applying standard project management methodologies and blending them with Agile-based methodologies (e.g. Kanban and Scrum)
- Activities/tickets/sprints status tracking and communication
- Achieving results in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent English communication skills (speaking & writing)
- You are a team player, able to cooperate and work under pressure
- Previous experience with tracking tools like Jira
Experience or coordinating activities that developed automation solutions/applications
Nice to have:
• Experience with DevOps projects
• Technical background in continuous integration flows (Jenkins, Bamboo based), static
• Experience or coordinating activities that developed automation solutions/applications