R&D Software Project Manager
The role is intended for a candidate who wishes to develop. As a R&D Software Project Manager inside our Bucharest Engineering Center software development
team, you will be responsible for delivering the assigned projects as per agreed scope, quality, cost and delivery’s time.
You will lead the projects through all the stages defined in our Agile compliant software development
process, will identify risks and develop mitigation strategies, will ensure the information flow inside
the team, with internal stakeholders and with customers, will monitor progress, will report status,
and will propose corrective actions, will provide visibility at different management levels into project
related aspects, will stimulate the team to focus on achieving the project goals, and will organize
celebrations at project successful deliveries.
- Support the Software Development team with managing software projects from
conception through launch by using Scrum and other Agile methodologies;
- Support the Software Development team with requirements gathering;
- Execute the project within scope, cost, and schedule;
- Conceptualize and implement software;
- Plan work, organize time, and maintain workflow;
- Follow up on future-oriented border control projects that will impact our core business;
- Contribute within the development team to the continuous improvement of our software solutions for border control systems;
- Coordinate with other teams, including internal stakeholders, customers, and external providers to keep them up to date regarding status and potentials issues of project;
- Error analysis, tracking and bug fixing;
- Assume project progress reporting;
- Lead meetings and reviews with the customers.
- Min 5 years proven experience as Project Manager in an agile software development environment;
- Experience of project delivery for the entire software development lifecycle, including detailed requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, technical design, development, test, implementation and maintenance;
- Experience with programming languages in complex software applications development;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English, French would be a plus;
- Master’s or equivalent degree (5+ years) required in Computer Science, Information
Technology, or related areas.