Enhance and maintain React architecture.
Multinational Semiconductors company.
- Enhance and maintain a basic React architecture;
- Develop React components and the combination of these components into processes according to the precise specifications
- Contribute to the development of coding guidelines and ensure that the code quality standards are fulfilled;
- Support in setting up a docker environment for the frontend application and a build pipeline for the frontend application, including automated tests;
- Work as part of a self-organizing Scrum team.
- Experience in developing web applications using React and Redux (or alternative frameworks);
- Experience working with RESTful API’s;
- Knowledge of ES6 and Webpack;
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processing language SASS;
- Experience in the field of UX/ UI;
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Team spirit, able to cooperate and work under pressure;
- Good level of English read/write/speak;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work within distributed team composed of people from multiple countries;
(Considered a plus) Previous experience in development of automated build/test software
(Considered a plus) Hands on experience with CI/CD frameworks (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- You will be part of the Product Engineering team that follows Agile development practices.
- You will be collaborating and supporting various global software project teams.
Other project related info:
- Mainly written with React and Redux Thunk;
- Using mainly Functional components, TypeScript and Hooks, context and High-Order Components;
- Mainly using Styled Components as UI Framework and less Material UI.