A company specialized in manufacturing of advanced network-based solutions.
- Work effectively and efficiently with others on the R&D team to develop a winning product roadmap
- Manage code repositories (branches, merges, etc.) in Atlassian Bitbucket / Git
- Create/administer build jobs using Atlassian Bamboo
- Configure HA Proxy, NGNX
- Use the ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Use Ansible, Docker, Helm, Kubernetes
- Develop shell scripts for Linux using bash or shell
- Develop utilities using Python.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Exposure in developing and maintaining a Continuous Improvement (CI)/Continuous
Deployment (CD) process
- Experience with Linux and Linux software development (RHEL, CenOS)
- Hands-on experience on Linux installation and configuration on VMs or physical servers.
- Hands-on experience in build and administer VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes, GKE, Docker UI
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Fabric, Puppet or SaltStack;
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as Logstash, Kibana, Elastic, Splunk, Nagios, Graphite/Grafana, Log Insight
- Managing code repositories (branches, merges, etc.) in Atlassian Bitbucket/Git
- Experience with Postgres databases
Nice to have:
- Understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SSL/TLS and DNS
- Understanding of cloud-scale and micro/macro-services architectures
- Data Pipeline knowledge, especially with tools like Kafka.
- Identifying weaknesses in the infrastructure and implement changes
- The opportunity to work on global projects with leading engineers and the most up-to-date technologies
- 23 yearly vacation days;
- 13th salary;
- Variable Pay Plan bonus;
- Private medical insurance, including dental plan;
- Competitive salary package