Software Validation Engineer
World leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications.
- Design, write or update test plans and test cases for undergoing projects;
- Develop and maintain automated test execution environments and scripts;
- Develop and enhance new or existing validation frameworks;
- Monitor and analyze results of the automated tests suites ran;
- Carry out regular test execution on the targeted software stacks;
- Help with the board farm setup and maintenance.
- Scripting experience – Python, Bash, other;
- Operating systems – Linux;
- Experience with tools – git, JIRA, Jenkins;
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous testing processes and methodologies is a plus;
- Programming (C/C++) knowledge is a plus;
- Electronics knowledge, experience in troubleshooting and debugging electronics is a plus;
- Understanding of test methodology, test cycle, process is a plus.
By joining our Bucharest team, beside an attractive salary package, you will have the opportunity to be part of a high performance and enthusiastic software development team in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.