The role will be part of the Service Management Domain that enables us to achieve the ambitions in Operational Excellence by providing E2Evisibility and transparency into our services and process.
The SOA Solution Owner will be in charge of the software architect and senior software engineer who has the responsibility of designing the solution architecture of all process & data centric integrations.
- Maintain and evolve the Oracle SOA platform technical architecture and software engineering
- Act as an Oracle SOA software technical expert and deliver solution design and architecture artefacts to all projects related to API, web services and data integration
- Analyze customers business requirements in order to propose the best solution architecture following industry service oriented architecture standards and best practices
- Provide technical guidance to customers and stakeholders through their process transformation journey
- Proactively propose innovative solutions to evolve and optimize the integration services including advanced data brokering and process automation levering best-in-breed Integration tools.
- Provide in-depth technical support to the engineering team.
- General Software engineering and architecture skills
- Strong technical knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware software and particularly SOA Infrastructure & WebLogic application architecture
- Proven record of experience in Enterprise Service Bus architectures, Web Services, APIs, ETL/ELT and process integration
- Messages and Events driven architectures
- Micro-batch and data streaming technology architecture
- Experience in defining and implementing best practices for SOA Integration in Agile/DevOps environments
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Proficient in ITIL.