Global leader in Biometrics and Augmented Identity for the mobility space.
- Responsible to answer customer requests and questions;
- Responsible to maintain company’s applications;
- Connects remotely to servers in order to gather necessary information, analyze and resolve incidents;
- Execute remote interventions and monitoring activities when necessary;
- Identify tasks requested by the customer that do not fit in the maintenance scope and initiate change requests accordingly;
- Maintains communication with customers and other Support Teams inside the organization;
- Visit customer sites to perform support on site work if requested.
- Knowledge of command line Unix standard tools (Linux, Unix)
- Knowledge of SQL and database engines administration (MariaDB, Cassandra, Oracle, MySQL)
- Knowledge of shell scripting (bash, sh, ksh, awk)
- Advanced level of English
Nice to have :
- Networks: TCP/IP, HTTP, Telnet, SSH;
- Docker, Kubernetes, SaltStack, Nagios, Zabbix knowledge;
- Telecom protocols (GSM) are a strong plus;
- Programming knowledge in C/C++, Java, Python;
- Web applications knowledge (Tomcat, Apache, JBOSS application server).
The compensation package is at a competitive level, related to the competences and performance level.