• Managing and auditing T&E claims in Concur and Appzen
• Maintain users in the T&E system, working in collaboration with the corporate credit card program
• Final authority for all expense reporting submissions ensuring company policies and procedures are followed while making expense report audit decisions
• Train new employees and conduct ongoing internal training on all the T&E processes and policies
• Partner with appropriate departments and personnel to revise and update travel
– Excellent Verbal and Written skills in English.
– Ability to interact with a wide range of constituencies.
– Ability to successfully interact with program stakeholders
– Excellent problem solving and research skills; and ability to deliver resolution and findings timely
– Proficient knowledge of travel industry operations, IRS travel/fringe benefit guidelines, the expense reimbursement tool, and general understanding of overall travel and reimbursement procedures.
– Skill in the use of computers and related software (MS Office) applications