Ensure timely and effective resolution of end-user IT related access management operations/administration activities.
- Responds to access requests by creating/modifying/deleting accounts and applying role based access rules in assigning application access and user rights
- Process E-mails
- Logs, troubleshoots and dispatches IT issues to the next level, with the aim of ensuring quick and effective resolution.
- Collects data for internal/external reporting.
- Ensures service level agreements’ fulfilment;
- Provides continuous improvement ideas
- Follow up on tickets
- Backlog follow up
- Floor support for all L2/SME/SE/BSS agents/TL on UAM related topics
- Perform trainings for L2 / L1 agents depending on the topics
- Team working skills
- Understanding of solutions and correct management of problem solution
- Capacity of taking care of the technical documentation and following the production, experimentation and deployment phase.
- Socially skilled
- German (C1 or above)
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Operating Systems Knowledge
- Office Automation Software knowledge
- Identity Management familiarity
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Segregation of duties