• Design, technical delivery and project management of Central Voice Platforms and Services, in particular, focusing on Central Number Portability Database platform, including:
• Infrastructure design, delivery and testing, including configuration and development of new features and capabilities.
• Review and assess platform status based on best practices, engineering principles and operational key performance indicators.
• Creation and maintenance of the platform capacity plan and executing the capacity planning process.
• Service customers and suppliers on-boarding, including design, delivery and testing.
• 3rd level operational support (e.g. troubleshooting and problem management) during platform operation.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Complete platform lifecycle management: definition and maintenance of the platform architecture and design principles, virtualized infrastructure and software releases.
• Management of new service functionalities, from assessment, to implementation, including roadmap release control, feature design, development, testing and acceptance, implementation and performance optimization.
• Customer and supplier onboarding, ensuring service levels and data quality.
• Drive platform’s quality and continuous improvement.
• Operational support (Level 3) and problem management during major incidents.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Solid understanding of number portability platforms architecture and functionalities.
• Strong experience in national and international interconnect and roaming infrastructure, including signaling platforms (experience with NetNumber technology would be preferable) and relevant protocols (e.g. ENUM, DNS, SIP, Diameter, SS7).
• Good knowledge of platform infrastructure, including OSs (Linux), database management, IP connectivity and virtualized environments (VMWare).
• Track record of capacity and SW release management incl. planning, delivery and reporting.
• Telecommunications industry and project delivery experience.
We’ve got even more to offer:
•Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
•Medical and dental services
•Dedicated employee phone subscription
•Special discounts for gyms and retailers
•Annual Company Bonus
•Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
•You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
•Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
•Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you