We have been authorized for personnel leasing and temporary work in Romania since 2008. Plus, we have all types of insurances to provide compensation for our temporary employees’ activities.
Temporary Work in Romania
In Romania, an employee can have a temporary contract for a period of maximum 36 months on the same position.
In general, personnel leasing/temporary work services are best used:
- for seasonal jobs (such as tourism or constructions);
- for project-based assignments;
- if your company has restrictions concerning headcount, but still needs to develop new projects and needs new people on the team. Leasing personnel is the best solution as it can be booked as a service and does not involve having the employees on the company’s payroll sheets;
- if you want to avoid the hassle related to administrative and legal responsibilities regarding personnel;
- if you are entering a new market and are not 100% sure of the success of a new idea/business. Leasing personnel poses limited risks at the start of a new business. Plus, you can hire the personnel when you feel the business is steady;
VON Consulting can recruit and employ the people you need while dealing with all the labor-law actions, administration and payroll responsibilities. Plus, we can also pay the related taxes.
Benefits of using personnel leasing/ temporary work services in Romania
- Fewer resources spent on recruitment;
- Unloading administrative tasks to your personnel leasing Provider;
- Externalized payroll and payment of wages, annual statement of workers account, taxation and insurance.
Terms of Collaboration
- Signature of the General Contract of Worker’s Temporary Allocation and Client Order;
- Conclusion of Contract of Employment with the selected candidate;
- Monthly calculation and payments (the invoice includes the employee´s gross salary and compulsory contributions to social funds, insurance companies and any other expenses related to the employee, due by the Employer).
400+ Employees, since 2008
10+ Employees, since 2012
5+ Employees, since 2017