Personnel leasing and temporary staffing represents one of our most productive branches. We have a demonstrated expertise in personnel leasing and cost efficiency, for relating services, acting as an authorized temporary staffing company since 2008, with over 90% of work targeting technical specialists and administrative personnel.
In Romania, the duration of an initial temporary contract mission cannot be longer than 24 months, with the possibility of extension for another 12 months. The temporary working contract cannot be signed for one or more missions, without exceeding the legal period of 36 months.
The times our clients typically require our leasing services would be:
- Development of new projects, which implicitly arise a need for additional qualified resources for a predefined period of time
- Hiring restrictions, which may be in contrast with the business demand of project development and new hires
- Plans of entering a new market, in which the success of this new business endeavor is not guaranteed. Personnel leasing then provides a limited risk early in the process, and internal hiring may begin upon consolidating one’s position in the market
We can recruit and hire the people you need. We become responsible for:
- Temporary staff recruitment
- Personnel documents administration
- Salary calculations and payroll for temporary staff
- Taxes and contributions payments for temporary staff
- Benefits management
- Employee replacement when they decide to terminate a mission before the due date
- Health and safety trainings upon hiring
- Medical checkups upon hiring and periodically afterwards.
400+ Employees, since 2008
10+ Employees, since 2012
5+ Employees, since 2017