The Project Manager is accountable for leading the full lifecycle management of one or more projects from requirements through to operational and commercial readiness. The portfolio of products and services covered are a key part of Vodafone’s Enterprise strategy to grow market share.
The Project Manager is responsible for executing all aspects of diverse, complex projects across an international matrix environment of teams from Group Technology and worldwide OpCos. The Project Manager has accountability for ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of new and enhanced products that meet expectations.
- All aspects of Project Management including scope definition, detailed project planning, financial management, building and managing international matrix teams and stakeholder management.
- Ensure adherence to the NPD governance process. Able to demonstrate best practice in all aspects of project management.
- Accurate progress reporting and issue/risk management with timely and effective escalation
- Engagement and management of numerous external third parties alongside internal matrix team
- Project Management skills
- Waterfall and Agile methodology knowledge
- Stakeholder Management
- Prince 2
- Degree educated
- Project Budget typically ranging from €500k to €10m