To integrate, provide and 24/7 operate cloud and virtualisation technology solutions for European Cloud applications.
Available to be on call 24/7 on a team rotating schedule, daily operations, and virtual infrastructure implementation of the Cloud Infrastructure and technologies across the Data Centre footprint.
Experience with VMware technologies (vSphere, NSX-V, NSX-T) is essential to properly manage the VCI networks and cloud solutions.
Troubleshooting and network analysis capabilities are required for this role.
Essential for the role are also soft skills as team player, basic understanding of project management and agile methodology, responsible attitude to actively drive activities to completion.
• Design, deploy and manage private cloud components for CI platforms (NSX manager, Controllers, VxLAN networks)
• Deploy customer services across CI core platforms (VxLAN networks, BGP sessions, Distributed Routers and Edge Gateways. Distributed Firewall) • Lifecycle management for CI components (upgrade/patch NSX Manager, Controllers, DLR, ESG, DvS)
• Troubleshoot customer services
• Operate and troubleshoot services across CI platforms (vCenter, ESXi, NSX-V, NSX-T).
• Identify tasks and other automation opportunities to reduce incidents or deliver faster. Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
• Experience with VMware virtualization technologies (vCenter, vSphere) ? 5 years
• DC IP switching and routing experience
• VMware NSX-V/NSX-T experience ? 5 years
• Experience with network firewalls (VMware dFW, Cisco)
• Exposure to load-balancers technologies
• Experience with routing technologies (BGP, OSPF, VRFs)
• Basic OS knowledge (Windows/Linux)
• Basic Security Concepts (Authentication, Certificates, AD, LDAP)
• Basic scripting expertise (Power CLI, PowerShell, Python) Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in VMware products •
Desired vendor certifications: Cisco (CCNA, CCNP R&S) VMware (VCP-NV)