Europe’s market leader on premium services in mobility and “on the road” supply, for trucks and car fleets.
- Responsible for the conception, set-up and operation of cloud-based services based on modern technologies
- Responsible for monitoring the productive processes and services of our cloud infrastructure and their recovery in case of failure
- Using agile working methods for implementing additional software components and integration systems
- Collaborate on the creation of functional and technical requirement descriptions.
Practical experience with Cloud environments :
- OpenShift, MS Azure or another public cloud
- Experienced with containerization technologies: Kubernetes and Docker
- Safe handling of CI / CD concepts (Azure DevOps, Git).
- Experience with data integration systems, especially Kafka.
- Experience with Monitoring tools (like Grafana, Prometeus, SFAO)
- Interested in continuous optimization and evaluate new technologies in the context of the existing solutions.
Any of the following would represent a plus:
- Experience with interface technologies and API gateway
- Very good knowledge of the cloud environment (preferably Azure)
- Familiar with the concepts and operation of IAM solutions (e.g. Keycloak, Azure AD)