We are looking for passionate engineers to join our agile team driven by the exciting evolution of the automotive marketplace.
As a Python DevOps Engineer:
You will be responsible with the automation of the software activities that support various internal projects.
You will be part of the Product Engineering teams that follows Agile development practices.
You will be collaborating and supporting various global software project teams.
You will be part of a very dynamic team that is focused on implementing optimized solutions, growing team knowledge and providing best results.
world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications
- The Product Engineering Team is part of the Automotive division.
- Our team is the main provider for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and Deployment solutions for the Automotive Software development teams.
We are looking for passionate people to join our Agile team.
We are driven by the exciting evolution of the automotive industry.
We aim to provide the best solutions using latest and most reliable technologies.
We want you to:
- Build and Maintain cloud infrastructure automation (infrastructure as code)
- Develop and maintain next gen DevOps processes and tools
- Build, delivery and deployment by using modern technologies like Bamboo, Jenkins, Ansible, Chocolatey, Docker or similar
- Maintain and develop Elastic Bamboo setup using AWS
- Develop, maintain and improve Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment Frameworks that support the building, static analysis, testing, quality documentation generation and packages publishing
- Support the Software Development Teams with fixes and features for the Continuous Integration Frameworks.
- Develop and automate software installer solutions for the company automotive software products
- Manage licensing and deployment of the software products
- Develop expertise and knowledge in writing automation scripts and using tools for automating build and release processes
- Investigate new solutions for automating new development flows and optimizing current ones (Docker, microservices, etc)
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 1-2 years hands-on Python development experience.
- Experience with AWS tools (Fargate, EC2, S3, Lambda, Aurora, CDK)
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience with Atlassian tools: Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo
- Good understanding of cloud-scale and micro/macro-services architectures
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Team spirit, able to cooperate and work under pressure
- Good level of English read/write/speak
- (Considered a plus) Hands on experience with CI/CD frameworks (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- (Considered a plus) Previous experience in development of automated build/test software