Java Software Developer for EU Projects
You will work within the team that develops state of the art products and solutions based on the company technologies, with plenty of opportunities to advance your technical skills and get exposure to new technologies. You will design, develop, customize and maintain software components and support integration and deployment with your expertise.
World leader in digital security solutions for the mobility space. Area of expertise of the company is artificial intelligence, biometrics, cryptography, embedded systems and software and cyber security.
- Develop new software features, modify and customize existing software components.
- Maintain existing code and software components.
- Take lead in the design of features within your area of expertise.
- Create technical documentation such as installation/configuration/maintenance procedures.
- Participate in design and planning activities, following Agile methodology.
- Master the product development process.
- Clarify and refine requirements with Product Owner/Business Analyst.
- Coach junior members of the team.
This is a new team which will be composed of 10 Software Developers with different levels of experience. The following requirements depend on the level of experience.
- Master’s or equivalent degree (5+ years) in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Solid 1-5 years in software development.
- Intermediate verbal and written skills in English, French would be a plus.
- Backend: Linux, Java EE, JBOSS, EJB, CDI, JBPM, JPA, Hibernate and related technologies.
- Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Mongo
- Communication: https, REST, SOAP
- Cloud: docker, kubernetes, AWS, Azure
- Tools: JIRA, SVN, git, maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Confluence
- Experience with biometric technologies